Friday, October 30, 2009

Getting to know Bhevarri

Howdy, folks!


I'm Bhevarri and since I'm going to start blogging (...I hate that word) more often than previously.. which was never, I figured I'd introduce myself!

I'm Anneliese, aka Lizzy or Bhevarri.
I have a lot of hobbies and interests, and I am a lot of things.
Most prominently:

-I've been with my boyfriend, Jake, for just over 5 years

EDIT: As of April 1st, 2010 (I know, great day for this) Jake left me. We recently got back together (Feb. 2011) Hope this doesn't end horribly...
-I love to draw and watercolor
-I do ALL sorts of crafty things, though I'm not really especially good at any of them =P
-I enjoy music (just about all kinds of music, except country!)
-I love to cook, but I'm usually too lazy
-I play WoW(level 80 tauren shaman, sentinels server), though less now because of college 

EDIT: No longer play, after Jake and I split up. I play Combat Arms now.
-I speak German fairly fluently. Wenn du eine Frage für mich hast, bitte klar und einfache Wörter benutzen, ich kann besser verstehen als ich sprechen kann! =)
-I'm a Pastafarian, for srs. If you have a problem with the FSM, get out NAO
-I spend a fair amount of time on 4chan
-I love Ball-Jointed Dolls, especially super tinies (pukipuki!)
-I have an Angel Kigurumi (see picture!) 

-I like to think I'm a kind person, but if something pisses me off, you will know. I am always absolutely honest and I like it when people are honest back! 
-I love crazy colors and sparkles 
-I tend to overuse smileys, sorry. I'm working on it. 
-I've recently become interested in makeup =D yay! 
-I like dressing like a pirate (hello Halloween!!)
EDIT: As of August 2010, I am a prospective member of the 501st Legion, a Star Wars costuming/charity organization. So now I can dress like a Sandtrooper!!
and a lot of other stuff! 
I am so sorry if you read all of that, but I thank you. I'm going to post some makeup swatches and reviews right after this, so look out! if you have any questions about anything, just ask me!

Bhevarri

No comments:

Post a Comment