Monday, November 9, 2009

Sci-Fi Inspired look for Madeleine Bouquet!


I don't know why I immediately thought "ZOMG EVIL SCI-FI MAN EATING ALIEN PLANT MONSTER!!!!" But that was my thought process doing this look.
So I went through what I had and came up with this! I hope you enjoy and I hope ms. Bouquet does as well!
Here you are:





























Products used:
Eyes:

Urban Decay Primer Potion all over
Glamour Doll Eyes Blueberry Lush on inner corner, extended outward
Aromaleigh Boiling Point on inner 1/4 of lid (behind Blueberry)
Aromaleigh Helter Skelter on outer/mid section of lid
Aromaleigh Morphing moon on outer corner of lid, extended out
Aromaleigh Moonage Daydream on lower lash line
Medusa's Makeup glitter in Liberace underneath Moonage Daydream
Meow Cosmetics Spectre on upper half of browbone
Colore Science Genie Colore eyeshadow stuff in X-Mas Red (I got this stuff when my mom worked at a spa and have NO clue where else to get it, sorry!)

Lips:

Aromaleigh Sylvie lipstick all over, covered with X-Mas Red (kinda hard to see in the pictures but the iridescence is very pretty!)





























3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I love the blue in the inner corners, definitely sci-fi.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'm glad you like it, I can't wait to see the other entries!

    ReplyDelete