Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Goings-On

Hello all! Haven't been writing much lately; there hasnt been a lot going on, but I'll update you on what's been up!

Firstly, I hope everyone had a good thanksgiving, mine was great! You know, down to grandma's, eat way too much food, all that good stuff.
Nextly, my parents FINALLY got their divorce finalized! On the 24th. They've been separated (though living on the same property, we have 2 houses next to eachother) for years now, so this is a big thing! I'm very happy for my dad.

I've been slowly getting christmas orders done (yeah im ordering all my gifts myself with other peoples' money so I get exactly what I want >.> I am picky. Many swatches and reviews will come!)
Excitement!!
And I'll be getting this little guy by february! My little Cupid <3

I've been lurking /x/ lately, again. I love and hate that place. I fucking scare myself to death with it but I love it >.< In the process I found some AWESOME art:

 
From here:  http://www.markpowellart.com/gallery
Love this guy =D

Also, lots of creepy notes to leave in public. Fun!!

So, dearies, have a great one, and I will see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment