Friday, January 1, 2010

Leishi part 1(Pinks and yellows) PLUS happy new year's!

Hi everyone! Before I do the swatches/review-ish stuff, I'd like to say that I hope everyone's new year's eve was great; mine was okay. We went to grandma's and since the full moon was last night it was also a full moon party, so there were loads of old hippies there and we all stood in a circle around the pool and held hands and went "OM" and stuff, like hippies do. Anyway! It was a good night, yummy food, loud drumming and all that..

On an unrelated note, one of the packages I got for Holiday was a set of Leishi eyeshadows from ebay <-- follow the link to find the store!
They're cheapie made in china eyeshadows, but they're cheap cheap and I've heard good reviews about them, so I went ahead and ordered some!
I also ordered a set of glitters, but they are sadly too large to be used safely as a cosmetic product, so I'll sell the ones I got doubles of I guess and use the others with craft stuff. I'm sure I can come up with something.

The shipping was free and didn't take too long from china, the seller has good feedback and my communications with her were pleasant and she responded promptly.

There were a lot of colors so I'm breaking this into pieces. Here's the first set of swatches:
clicky to make them bigger
42, 23, 61, 25, 14, 39, 1, 5, 47, 18, 40
83, 13, 48, 26, 80, 9, 9, 4, 3, 20, 30

They're numbered, not named, and I don't think they're numbered in any particular order, but here they are!
The swatches are pretty accurate, though some of the lighter colors are harder to see in the photos.
None of the colors are identical to eachother, but some of them are very similar.
I haven't made much use of them yet but they are well pigmented, all of them are shimmery (some more than others) and they go on nicely.

More to come very soon! (Part 2, Part 3)

Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment