Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Leishi part 3 (purples and others + conclusion) Last part!!

Part 3 of my review/swatches of Leishi pigment eyeshadows.
These are the purples, the few browns/blacks, and any remaining colors not in part ONE or TWO

here goes!


91, 78, 90, 51 70, 36, 77
46, 73, 81, 74, 44, 76


There are so many FUN purples! I love purples >.< Way too much!!
Also a couple browns and a gray and a black
Again, nice pigmentation, plenty of shimmer, etc.

10, 11, 12, 22, 41

Shimmery, translucent/iridescent colors
10 is pearlescent white, 11 is iridescent red/violet, 12 is iridescent gold, 22 is iridescent blue, 31 is iridescent silver


SO!
Now that you've seen all of my swatches and a small amount of review, here is my conclusion!

Overall rating of product:
Packaging: 3
- While the little jars work and contain enough pigment, the clear tops of them DO NOT want to stay attached to the rim. This is easy enough to fix with some superglue, but that doesn't mean it's not a pain in the ass.

Product: 4.5
-  This is pretty good stuff, actually. I have NO clue what's in it; probably something that will give me cancer or something, but it is most certainly pigmented and relatively easy to blend. This is cheap stuff, so it really isn't super top notch or anything, but I think you get what you pay for, absolutely.

Overall rating for seller:
Communication/Customer Service: 5
-  I had a few questions, and she was always prompt in answering and always answered my questions. Very good

Shipping: 5
-  I don't remember exactly how long it took, but it was what I expected from China to Arizona. No problems, things were packed well (though a couple jars came a little loose and got some powder on stuff, but not too much).

Conclusion:
Great!

I would buy from Tamanala(I think that's how ya spell it? =P) again, and I like the Leishi pigments. Damn good stuff for the price.
Perfect for beginners/getting a lot of colors fast.

Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment