Friday, January 28, 2011

Hi-Fi Cosmetics swatches and review

I ordered from Hi-Fi during their black friday sale. The order, understandably, took a while to ship but did arrive safe and in a pretty reasonable time frame.
Please to be enjoying swatches, and click to make them bigger!
Swatched over UDPP


 Super Sonic Overdrive + Pixies + Deep Water + Spike the Punch + Punk Rocker + Drunken Kiss + Beneath the Rose

I ordered five full-sized eyeshadows. The bottom two were free samples.
Super Sonic Overdrive- very bright blue. I was expecting it to be somewhat stronger, but it's great nonetheless and not like any colors I have now.
Pixies- very pretty pale lavender. It goes really well with Spike the Punch! Unfortunately I've found 2 or 3 little globs of blue pigment stuck in this. I've picked them out and so far not found anymore, but that was a minor annoyance.
Deep Water- awesome, dark, sparkley. It's just what I was expecting. Very nice. Looks a LOT better over a sticky base, and really pops over black.
Spike the Punch- It's a but more violet/red-ish than it shows here. Almost the same as the description. I was super excited for this one, and I love it!
Punk Rocker- I was a little apprehensive about this, as I do have a lot of pinks/reds already but this one was as strongly pigmented as I was hoping and sets itself apart.

I'm pretty darn pleased with all these colors, and that black friday sale was a DEAL.

Lizzy

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh. I've been waiting for Her to bring her shop back online. I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know! It's weird not being able to browse the shop D=

    ReplyDelete