Saturday, March 19, 2011

More Fyrinnae Swatches!

Just swatches, but as a reminder, Fyrinnae is AMAZING and wonderful. Their products are top notch and REALLY well priced, Pixie Epoxy is wonderful, shipping is reasonable, though the turnaround times can get long =( but at least they keep you updated and always communicate! They're a pleasure to do business with! Now swatches!!

Swatched over UDPP on the left, and Pixie Epoxy on the right.




Winter, Again + Sakura + Sennyo + Meerkat + Cupcake Sprinkles + Futuristic Glamrock + Glitterboi + Kuroneko + Charm blush + Mesmerize blush


Romantique + Trickster + Amplifier + Ryunome

Click to make them bigger.
I also got some lip lustres in Romantique, Amplifier, Trickster and Ryunome but I will be quite honest, I suck at lip product swatches... I'll see if I can get some decent pictures sometime soon but I can say this: If you're considering getting any lip lustres, do it. They're wonderful products. They really are unlike any other lippies! They're pigmented and SUPER buttery and they REALLY last! And if you're considering any of these colors, DO IT. I thought Amplifier would be more of a fun crazy color but I actually wear it more than any other lip product. It's AWESOME!

EDIT: Lip swatches added!


Lizzy

2 comments:

  1. Okay I must have every one of those colors. Those are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh I know, Fyrinnae is one of the companies I've limited myself to being allowed to buy from... it's bad for my bank account =P

    ReplyDelete