Sunday, May 29, 2011

Hi-Fi Cosmetics swatches

I have some more swatches from Hi-Fi Cosmetics.

The first three are from the Labyrinth collection, and I completely forgot to swatch them last time =O but here they are finally! Then there's one more that I picked up recently, plus two free samples that came in the package.
Click to enlarge.



Between The Stars + Slime & Snails + Lost & Lonely + Sex, Drugs, & Rock 'n' Roll + Parental Advisory + Revanche

The Labyrinth colors were actually the first I got from Hi-Fi and I really love them. Between The Stars is my favorite, I think. Though I did think Slime & Snails would be a little less sheer. I picked up Sex, Drugs, & Rock'n'Roll recently. I just couldn't get over how great it looked and I'm happy to say, it was very well-represented in the shop photos, and all the other swatches I found. However, it really looks better over a sticky base, and especially over black.
As before, my orders from Hi-Fi have always gone well. I've ordered twice from their Etsy shop and once from Artfire. Both times, everything went smoothly. Things shipped promptly and arrived when expected, everything was packed well, and business cards and samples were included with my orders. I'm very happy with Hi-Fi and even though I've severely limited myself on buying eyeshadows, I still may buy from them occasionally.
Thanks for reading, hopefully this helps!

Lizzy

2 comments:

  1. Those are all super purdy!!I like the top shimmery ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, they're all really nice! I'm a big fan of Hi-Fi <3

    ReplyDelete