Tuesday, May 24, 2011

With the 501st at Costco for the Children's Miracle Network!

Hey! I have some swatches and whatnot to get posted when I stop being lazy, but I wanted to share some of the pictures from this past Saturday. There was a big fundraiser at Costco for the Children's Miracle Network, and I took many pictures! We ended up raising $700 with our photo booth and selling bubble lightsabers, so WOO! It was a lot of fun.


A nice group photo. There were a lot more people there (We had 501st, Rebel Legion, Mandalorian Mercenaries, AND Arizona Ghostbusters. Hooray!)

  
A lovely candid picture of Josh.

 Well.. it looked like an Ewok...

 Joe being Joe, and Josh being Josh.
(Joe is on the far right with all the red, Josh is on the far left.)

Of course, the Biker Scouts went for the bikes...

And Josh found one that fit him perfectly.


Group shot with helmets off!

Hooray! I feel like a schmuck since my first costume isn't finished, but oh well! I still feel awesome =P

Awwww. When I was still in a wheelchair at Tucson Comic Con, Captain Rex pushed me all around =D It was awesome! Like the rest of them, he's an awesome guy.

And a little action shot! Srs bzns.


So.. that's just a fraction of the pictures I took. I spared you the arguably boring ones! Hope they were enjoyable! I love my friends <3 the 501st has been the best thing to happen to me in a long time.


Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment