Friday, July 29, 2011

Wet N Wild "Blue Had Me At Hello" color icon palette swatches and review

Hey there! Today I have swatches of the Wet N Wild "Blue Had Me At Hello" palette. I'd heard a lot of hullabaloo about it and after looking at some other swatches/reviews, I decided to pick one up!
For your viewing pleasure, swatches:



Right Side:

Left side:

I quite like these shadows. They're not quite up to par with the indie shadows I love, but they are really really nice, and inexpensive! The dark blacks are just a bit lacking, I think, but I expected that. They are still nice, however, and are genuinely black. The silver color (left side of the palette) is very nice, as are the eyelid and crease colors from the right side. Just lovely overall and definitely worth the money!
I would recommend this to those who are unsure, all in all it's a good palette.

Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment