Saturday, July 30, 2011

Wet N Wild "I Dream Of Greenie" color icon swatches and review

Hi hi again! I have another palette to show you all, this time it's the WnW i dream of greenie palette. This is the other color icon palette I picked up after hearing much about and can safely say that it's also a good one =) I just wish I had this when I was going to all those Green Lantern events, I hardly have any green eyeshadow!! (I have no idea why not, really. I was surprised!)



Browbone on top, Crease in the middle, Eyelid on bottom

This palette is simple and straightforward. The colors aren't really that out there or anything, but they're good basic greens, I think. I don't have tons to say about this palette other than it's nice, and if you need some greens, this would be a good choice =)

Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment