Monday, October 17, 2011

Milk of Magnesia for oily skin

HiHi!

I know this is a common enough tip, but I only heard about it recently so I wanted to share!

So, any of you out there with oily skin probably aren't super excited about being greasy all day, so USE THIS STUFF!

Step 1: Buy Milk of Magnesia (I go with whatever's cheapest. It's all the same stuff anyway.)
Step 2: Shake up the bottle real nice
Step 3: Pour some into the cap (or any other convenient small container you have handy)
Step 4: Dab a cotton ball into it and apply to YO FACE! (a little at a time, but don't be afraid to be generous!)
Step 5: Allow to dry (you'll have streaky white crap all over~ don't worry, it's normal!)
Step 6: Wipe off with a damp washcloth (make sure to get it all, you don't want any little white bits left over =( that's not sexy!)
Step 7: ?????
Step 8: Profit!

Srs. If you have oily skin, USE this stuff, it's impressive. I've been using it daily for about 3 months now and I am absolutely 100% sold. I won't leave the house without using it, ever.

I hope this was of some help, everyone needs to know!
Enjoy your day <3

Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment