Tuesday, November 22, 2011

501st Events!! Reid Park Zoo Howl-O-Ween

There have been a number of events since I last posted about the 501st, and I'd like to share some stuff with you all! First, I finally have my armor in working order. Yay!! Here's a picture of me after first getting it all situated. I got it on all myself! I was pretty proud...

Pretty sexy, eh?

And now on to my very first troop, the little Halloween event for kids at the local zoo. This was a way for people (mostly little kids) to trick or treat in a safe and non scary place. There were tons of really cool displays around, from pirates to disney princesses! The JLAZ (link goes to the whole justice league site, but the AZ chapter is the core if it all!) was there too, right next to the 501st setup, since we are indeed intimately intertwined here in Tucson!

I don't have tons of my own pictures, but here are some!

Here's Richard. He's a cool guy, even though he's a sissy TK and spends all his time polishing his armor like a bitch...

And here we are together in a picture fit for Facebook!

This is Karen and Frankie. For a long time, it was believed that they were the same person, since they were never at the same place at the same time. This was, however, the third(?) time they were together... we've decided that if they are ever together a total of 7 times, that's when the world will end. I still believe they're the same person, just wildly talented and doin some kind of tricky magic...
Note: that is Frankie's Eradicator costume, not Superman =)

Changing room, and Frankie being angry.


 Dancin' time!
 That's Jim. He's a good sport =P


AAAAAAND my favorite picture of me!



 Apparently I stand like a girl. I dunno, I just don't see it...






I wish I had more zoo pictures of my own to show you, but I took so few! I'll edit this later with more pictures from other people <3 promise! More pictures added!! Yay funtimes!

Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment