Friday, December 2, 2011

About Me Tag!

Wheee! I found this on a blog I was just going through and thought it'd be fun =D so here it is, and I tag EVERYONE EVER!


Vital Statistics:

-Name: Anneliese
-Nicknames: Bhevarri, Lizzy, Stitches
-Birthday: July 9th, 1991
-Place of Birth: Berkeley, CA
-Zodiac Sign: Cancer <3
-Male or Female: Female
-Occupation: Student! For now...


Appearance:

-Hair Color: Naturally, very dark brown. Currently, pink/purple
-Hair Length: Just about shoulder length
-Eye color: Light blue
-Best Feature: I get tons of compliments on my hair, and my eyes at times too. To me, I really USED to like my legs. Less so after that whole getting hit by a car. My hands are alright too!

-Height: 5'7"ish
-Braces?: Nope

-Glasses?: Yep! Love em <3
-Piercings: Earlobes, once. I'd like to get them pierced again. And I have one extra piercing in my left ear, on the helix (cartilage). Love it!!
-Tattoos: None on purpose, but I have plenty of marks that are essentially tattoos from the crash. So.. super hardcore road tattoos, I suppose!
-Righty or Lefty: Righty!

Your 'Firsts':

-First best friend: Hmmmm I would say KC, who I met in middle school. We were friends up until a few years ago, when she moved into my house since she needed somewhere to stay and our friendship kinda deteriorated. We lost contact after she moved out. I hope she's doing well, though. We had a lot of good times!
-First Award: I don't remember exactly, but the first one I'm super proud of is my AATG (american association of teachers of german) award. Basically for being awesome at German XD awesome!
-First Sport You Joined: None.
-First Real Vacation: Hell I dunno... I guess when we went to Disneyland when I was 8? I think... but OMFSM it was so much fun!! I was always dying to go to Disneyland and it was EXACTLY AS AWESOME AS I EXPECTED!
-First Concert: Weird Al! I don't remember what year, but I think I was 9 or 10. I think. It was kickass!


Favorites:

-Movie: Oh hell.. that's really tough! Pretty much anything by Clive Barker, really. Ginger Snaps. House of 1000 Corpses. Rocky Horror. Bah! There are too many!


-Colors: Black is always good.. Purpley pink, bright teal, acid green.. I'm a big fan of colors in general!

-Song: This is so hard. I dunno, if I ABSOLUTELY had to pick, maybe Hooky's remix of Rhinestone Eyes. But this is an unreasonable question! =P

-Candy: Hmmmmmmm.. probably those little plastic fruits that have candy powder in em. I used to get them when I was a kid and can't find them anymore!!



-Restaurant: Yoshimatsu here in Tucson! Red Lobster is fun too.

-Store: Ooooh that's tough! Probably Edenfantasys, or perhaps Ulta.

-Book: Clive Barker's Books of Blood.

-Magazine: Don't read magazine.

-Shoes: I just ordered Demonia's Stomp 313 boots. And OMFG I am DYING. I want them SO BAD!


Currently:

-Feeling: Kinda tired. Stressed about finals and other crap. But not too bad!
-Single or Taken: Taken. Quite newly! And very very happy about it <3
-Eating: Nothing right now >.>
-Listening To: Futurama on the TV
-Thinking About: Mah boyfriend! And my Edenfantasys order from black friday that just arrived.
-Wanting: To see my boyfriend =P isn't that just unexpected..
-Watching: Futurama
-Wearing: Jeans and a T-shirt. Surprise!

Future:

-Want Children?: Not a single fucking chance in hell.
-Want to be Married: Would love to be!
-Careers in Mind: Not sure. Probably something involving translation.
-Where do you want to live?: I'm very happy with Tucson, really. But somewhere in Washington or Oregon would be fun, as well.



Do You Believe In:

-God: FSM, yes. Other gods, no.
-Miracles: Maybe.
-Love At First sight: Eh, not really. I think love can happen pretty easily between compatible people, but maybe not so instantaneously. 
-Ghosts: I really don't know.. perhaps.
-Aliens: Absolutely! Not a chance are we the only planet with some kind of life on it!
-Soul Mates: Not really. I think there a lot of potential companions for any given person, but not really a soulmate.
-Heaven: Pastafarian heaven, yes. Kinda.
-Hell: Pastafarian hell!
-Kissing on The First Date: Sure, why not?
-Yourself: Usually. I try, anyway!




Super boring text post!

No comments:

Post a Comment