Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Another NYX Megashine lip gloss post

I have a couple more NYX mega shine lipglosses to show you all <3 Enjoy!




Sugar Pie + Dolly Pink

You can see my other post about there HERE. The only thing I want to add is that as time has gone on, I find myself not really liking the smell so much. It's not bad, just too sweet for me anymore.

Sugar Pie is a lovely nude gloss. It has some sparkle to it but is generally pretty low-profile. I like this for WAAAAAY neutral days for me (not often!).
Dolly Pink is great! Super bright, BRIGHT pink! I like to apply this very very sparingly and spread it all over my lips. It creates a super thin layer which isn't goopy at all, but acts almost like a stain. The bit of stickiness in it keeps it on the lips a while. Love it!!

Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment