Tuesday, January 17, 2012

JLAz costuming- recent events

I wanted to share some of my favorite photos from events I've done in the past month or so with the Justice League Arizona <3

First, the Fiesta Bowl Parade. This was on December 31st in Phoenix!

Here's a short clip that has the Arizona Avengers and the Justice League in it.
I'm on the other side of the road. See? (We were marching STRAIGHT into the sun almost the whole time >.< no fun! But it was an awesome time anyway =D )

And some photos from when we were waiting around for the parade to start:



Good times! This parade was a serious walk, but the weather was pretty nice, and it ended up going darn well I think.


We also attended the Amazing Arizona Comic Con in Mesa just recently (January 6-8th)

It was BUCKETS of fun, even though it was a really small convention!
Checkin my makeup in my AWESOME BLACK ALICE MIRROR!

 Posing with Reginald

 Joey (Batman) looking exceptionally bright and sunny!

 Bat signal!

And commissioner Gordon standing in front of the death star wall with the bat signal. You know, makes sense...

No explanation needed.

Got him!!

Reginald gets ALL the ladies ;D

Awesome!! This guy was kickass.

Black Adam's just acting grumpy 'cause I kissed him <3 but he loves it!


=D How cool is that!?

 But we love eachother <3

That was a FUN WEEKEND! Fo real real guys. I can't wait to do more, and I can't WAIT to get my next costume lined up!

Carrie Kelly as Robin!


Frankie is working on his Frank Miller style Batman (The Dark Knight Returns), so I'm doing this Robin to go with! Awesome!!

Enjoy

Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment