Sunday, February 5, 2012

Purple Peacock ~ a look for going out

Gooood afternoon there!
My grandma's birthday was on the 27th of January, and my uncle had flown in to spend some time with us so we all went out to eat at Macaroni Grill for her birthday! It was a good time, good food, and my dad's girlfriend brought delicious cake!! Here's the look I did. It was a special occasion, so I did somethin kinda fun!
Enjoy <3




This is a simple enough look, and was right in my comfort zone!

Eyes: UDPP and Pixie Epoxy as a base
Inner corner: Aromaleigh Googoomuck
Middle third and inner half of lower lashline: Aromaleigh Ozone
Outer third and crease: TKB Grape Pop
Outer half of lower lashline: Aromaleigh Fanclub
Highlight: Lost in Makeupland Faerie
Mascara: Wet N Wild Lash Intense mascara



Lips: Hard Candy lip tattoo lip stain in Petal
ALSO! You can maybe see, I got my ears pierced again =D It was horribly painful, but I was a big girl and I didn't cry or anything! Haha. I got it done at a nice piercing studio here in town, and it was a pretty pleasant experience. It's a couple weeks out at this point and they're fairly well healed, but still hurt >.< especially when I try to lay on my side, which makes sleeping... tough. Oh, how we suffer for beauty!!


Yay! I hope you like it.

Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment