Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Eye look just for funsies- tribute to DeaDNeSS

Hi all!
I was sitting around today and decided to do some makeup for no real reason, and I felt like I wanted to draw some inspiration from a favorite artist of mine, DeaDNeSS on Deviantart. For reference, see the phenomenal pieces below:




The kicker: These are all done in ballpoint pen. So, we know Deadness is a witch. Just sayin.

Anyway, here's what I came up with (I was splendiferously, insanely happy with how this came out, so I took a buttload of pictures).














Products Used

Face-
Coastal Scents Eye Bright in Ivory
Maybelline DreamMatte powder

Eyes- 
UDPP all over
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy all over
Inner lid/inner lower lashline: Aromaleigh Estranged
Middle lid: TKB Blueberry Pop
Outer lid: Hi-Fi Cosmetics Punk Rock
Very outer corner: Stardust Cosmetics Kitten Pink
Crease/outer lower lashline: TKB Grape Pop
Highlight/inner corner: TKB Hilite Violet, WnW shimmery white
Liner: Maybelline studio master precise felt eyeliner
Lashes: Maybelline GreatLash mascara

Stars:
Star shaped stickers to mask
Leishi shimmery charcoal black
TKB Trading Grape Pop
Fyrinnae Sakura

Brows:
WnW fergie eyeshadow primer
Mascara primer
WnW matte black (blue had me at hello palette)
Aromaleigh Teenagekicks

Lips:
NYX jumbo lip pencil in Nude Pink

Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment