Wednesday, April 15, 2015

SpacePunk Party Princess

This past weekend was absolutely full of goodness, as well as some really bittersweet goodbyes, and all the while I looked pretty darn cute!
My bestest best friend and her new husband are moving back up to Alaska, following their recent wedding here in town (for which I performed the ceremony!!), so we were finally able to get together and have our last goodbye. I went up to her parents' house, we chatted, made dinner and had a lovely time. Then we all filed back down into town for another friend's going away party; she is leaving to hike the Appalachian trail, so we had to see her off in a spectacular way!









 I was so pleased with how this look turned out, though I have gotten into the (not so great) habit of only using my phone to take makeup pictures, which I need to stop!! My digital camera is definitely better, so some of the finer details are not really so visible.

Here's the rundown:
Face: 
Coastal Scents EyeBright undereye concealer
Maybelline DreamMatte powder
Sugarpill 'Poison Plum' to contour
Cute lil star shaped sticky gems applied with DUO lash glue

Eyes:
Wet n Wild Fergie primer
Lid: 'Spookshow Baby' shadow (made by me), applied wet
Crease + Inner eye: Sugarpill 'Poison Plum'
Lower Lashline: Stargazer Neon Pink eyeliner pencil, NYX 'Hot Pink' Primal Color
Liner: Physician's Formula lash boosting liquid liner, NYX 'Crystal Pink' liner
Wet n Wild lengthening mascara

Brows:
WnW primer
Essence clear mascara
NYX 'Hot Pink' Primal Color

Lips: 
 Jordana 'Silver Lilac' liner
NYX 'Castle' lipstick







I really wish I had better pictures of my outfit, 'cause damnit it was so cute!!
Also, my hair is very different, though it's mostly not quite visible here. I'm going to make a post about that soon!

Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment